As per the guidelines from University Grants Commission (UGC) and National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) has been established by Pandit Deendayal Energy University working towards quality sustenance measures of the University. The Cell is conceived as a mechanism to build and ensure a quality culture at all levels of University. The of aim internal quality assurance system is to have continual improvement with appropriate structure and processes, and with enough flexibility to meet the diverse needs of the stakeholders.
The Cell is meant for planning, guiding and monitoring Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Enhancement (QE) activities of the University. IQAC may channelize and systematize the efforts and measures of University towards academic excellence and would be a facilitative and participative organ of the University to become a driving force for ushering in quality by working out intervention strategies to remove deficiencies and enhance quality.
- Exploit and develop methods of quality teaching and training and explore various echelons of educational exploration so as to set higher standards of education.
- Qualitative analysis of the centers and establishments of excellence for teaching state-of-the-art education, training and research and bringing forth the knowledge, proficiencies, skills and competencies at various academic levels so as to establish/upgrade global standards of education, training and research.
- Function as a prominent resource guidance center for skill and entrepreneurship development towards achieving a leading level of University at National/Global arenas of science, technology, management and research.
- Quality gauging for Collaborations with academia(s)/industries to make teaching, training, learning and research an outcome based education and application of knowledge/skill gained bonum societatis.
- Inculcating, promoting and coordinating University quality education and performances at all level of operations, and support services viz determining and maintaining standards of teaching, examinations, research, education and departmental support.
- Monitoring developments in all round performance of University effectiveness.
- Monitoring standards of the University at par with the criteria of National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), National Board of Accreditation (NBA), Scientific & Industrial Research Organisation (SIRO) and any other Govt/private assessment criteria.
- To entrust with the task of performance evaluation, assessment and compliances as per the reports of accreditation agencies.
- The viewpoint of IQAC is to upgrade, supplement and facilitate so that all schools/department of University are able to utilize their resources, opportunities and capabilities.
Email : IQAC@pdpu.ac.in
Phone No : +91 79 2327 5008