Mobile No: 9782177403
Faculty Mentor: Mr. Rohit Shrivastava
“BRAHMAND” - The Astronamy Club mainly focuses on various activities that connect us with our Universe. The club organizes events related to astronomy and astrophysics. The Universe is full of spectacular events which creates a lot of excitement among the people. And the explanation is also covered with mythical beliefs. The Club will make sure to introduce the reality behind them. This club helps Enthusiasts to learn more about astronomy and explore more of deep sky and EXPLORE THE UNEXPLORED!!!
Mobile No: 8982480708
Faculty Mentor: Mr. Elijah Toppo
The Robotics Club endeavors to provide a platform for learning about hardware, electronics, fabrication and programming for robotics and its application in the energy sector The club exposes students to latest automation techniques in the oil and gas sector.
Mobile No: 9925300519
Faculty Mentor: Mr. Nishant Doshi
Encode is the coding club of PDPU. The Club’s main objective would be to support Programming as an initiative to empower logical skills as well as object oriented skills.
Mobile No: 8758305615
Faculty Mentor: Dr. Sanjay Kumar Pradhan
The objective of the Club is to ignite and sustain the spark of curiosity in students, which would give PDPU students the edge in this world of mediocrity and uni– dimensional thought. To adorn PDPU students with the jewel called ‘Awareness’ whose dazzle would speak volumes about the glory of their intelligence wherever they go.
Mobile No: 9099760150
Faculty Mentor: Dr.Tajinder Pal Singh
This club is formed to make student aware about photography as an art form. Photography is all about "seeing" things differently -- about thinking and discerning more fluently, so you can see the unique elements and factors that others may have overlooked in their habitual way of looking at the world.
Mobile No: 8755003383
Faculty Mentor: Mr. Darshit Shah
This club focuses on spreading a social message to people through their skill and by developing their ideas through script writing, shooting, editing and directing. Typically, it involves a large number of students who work together with single goal in their mind. Its main mission is to develop appreciation for film.
Mobile No: 9924293766
Faculty Mentor: Dr. Indrajit Mukhopadhyay
Avionics, the aeromodelling club, will function as a platform for enthusiasts, professionals and academicians to come together to work collaboratively in the aforesaid domain. Enabling students to learn and apply their learning rapidly is the main objective of the club. Through integrated activities like workshops, lectures, practical demonstrations and interdisciplinary projects, the club intends to cultivate the fresh talent in the domain to be the best in the circuit. By participating and delivering in competitions, this talent can be further honed in terms of skills and motivation. The club will foster innovation in the field of aeronautics and aeromodelling, and empower students to not just create, but to protect and deploy their intellectual property.
Mobile No: 9950783646
Faculty Mentor:Rohit Makhija
PDPU recognizes the Generation next’s interest in E- Sports and encourages the same. Students share their talent and knowledge of E-sports in games like—Arcade, CS, FIFA, Quake, Racing Games, Puzzles and Chess. E-Sports event annually and students also go to Inter-college competitions.
Mobile No: 9414284887
Faculty Mentor: Dr. Prashanta Panda
The study of Economics provides valuable knowledge for making decisions in everyday life and keeping an update of current technologies and research will bring wings to innovative thinking.
Objectives of the Club
- To spread awareness of latest technologies, research and discovery.
- To give an insight to different aspects of Economics which touch our daily lives.
- To help students perform better academically.
- To enable students to become critical consumers of statistically based arguments about numerous public and private issues rather than passive recipients unable to sift through the statistics.
- To create self-confidence and self-reliance in order to grow as a successful professional or Entrepreneur.
Mobile No.: 8000502828
Faculty Mentor: Dr. Prashanta Panda
The Finance Club at PDPU aims to bring together all students who share an interest and passion for finance and investments and share their knowledge and insights with each other. It aims at enabling them to discover recent trends and development in the field while allowing each individual to grow personally. We aim to provide the students with a hands-on experience by organizing developmental opportunities through guest speakers, panel discussions, mock stock market simulation and many more such events in the field of finance.
Mobile No.: 9426357791
Email: email@example.com Faculty Mentor: Dr. Ritu Sharma
Psychology provides fundamental framework of brain and investigates its functioning. Psychological studies help human society to understand each other and can truly improve the behavior of individuals by improving their way of thinking. The club aims:
- To spread awareness about the importance of Psychology and its benefits to human society.
- To acknowledge different aspect of Psychological studies.
- To benefit the students with the ongoing research carried out in Psychology and use it for the welfare of the students.
- To develop their behavior towards human society and enable them to appraise and understand the psychology of different people.
- To facilitate them problem solving techniques that often come in life and enable them making decisions under difficult situations
Mobile No.: 9408023490
The Green Club of PDPU work in the line of following objectives:
- To raise the awareness and understanding of various ‘environmental issues’.
- To instill a sense of responsibility for ‘protecting and conserving the environment’.
- To take up and conduct projects for a more environmentally sustainable PDPU.
- To provide a unique platform for the students to unfold their creativity for ‘infusing sustainability’.
- To promote the essence of ‘live and let live’.
Mobile No.: 9824401480
Faculty Mentor: Dr. Manoj Sahni
The Society of Mathematics is an idea which took birth among the math lovers of the University. With every passing day, in ouracademics, we realized that many students from the Engineering and Sciencebackgrounds of the university failed to identify and appreciate the beauty andobvious applications of Mathematics. We hence started an endeavor to spread loveand appreciation for Mathematics across fields in the University.